Friday, December 14, 2007

#24 or as we say for all good books "The End"

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?


I enjoyed learning about the how to use Bloglines, so I can bring up my favorite links anywhere. I will keep the account and keep adding to them. I liked playing with FLICKR and exploring the TeVA archives. R.E.A.D.S. and MyLibraryDVD are my favorites.




2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?


Much more than I thought it would originally. I now feel more connected to the language that our younger users know. I have also found sites that will be useful for me. Also sites that I never want to see again.




3. Are there any tools or programs you plan to continue using after this program?


Google docs. and ZoTo interest me for their organize programs and again the mobility. I can see different applications for these programs that will my quality of life at work home and school.




4. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?


That I liked and will continue to use parts of what I discovered. Like bloglines.




5. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?


I am not sure that I knew enough about the questions that I needed to ask. I liked the fast that we could email Jerianne with questions and she responded so quickly. I also like the way we were encouraged to seek help from co-workers. Some of them are so knowledgeable and were always there for you. Thank you Smyrna Mel, Al, Sandy and my very own Sensei, Andrea.




6. And last but not least... If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?


Sign me up...I love learning! And I hope we do becuase, this is a sensible goal for an in-service program.

And remember try it shaken not stirred for a bit of fun!

No comments: