Tuesday, December 11, 2007

# 15

Finally, I have found something that I think I can enjoy via a virtual library. Dr. Wendy Schultz's article To a temporary place in time... I found very interesting. In fact 4.0 the neo library experience is a place that I would enjoy time to visit. The knowledge spa has Shaken written all over.

I also enjoyed John Reimer's article about bibliographic services. The information on metadata using 2.0 was fascinating. I remember learning about OCLC over 20 years ago, while taking AACR2 courses with SOLINET. Using the OCLC as a cataloging tool over the years has been very valuable. Synchronized cataloging has, and remains a passion of mine. I found it interesting to update myself on the field.

1 comment:

Mel Hiers said...

Oh, I am all about the knowledge spa! :D Being rated like an Amazon reviewer, not so much.