Wednesday, December 12, 2007

#19 Social Networks

First I want to say where were these online meeting circles when I was young and on the prowl?

Of course age taught me a few things, but I still can't help but wonder....

Currently I think of FaceBook, YouTube, and My Space as sites for the X & Y generation. So in my searching I choice to explore Bookspoke. http://www.bookspoke.com
I have always been a reader and like most people I have favorite genres. This site will help me find more books that I will enjoy.

I did search for anyone I might know who has joined this site, but found nobody. It also was not easy to search for members. Or it was not easy for me.

I will use this site again. I found the mother-lode on a few subjects! I might even join a reading group.

I can see a link to a site like Bookspoke being useful to our patrons who are always searching a for new books to read in their favorite genre.

No comments: